Pharmacy Residency Program
Froedtert Health Froedtert Hospital currently offers five pharmacy residency programs.
At Froedtert Health, we value talent, teamwork, stewardship and respect. We recruit and retain the best staff, create an environment of energetic multidisciplinary teams, honor the community trust by utilizing healthcare resources wisely, and treat each patient as a unique partner in care. Learn more about Froedtert Health Community Memorial Hospital.
Froedtert Health Community Memorial Hospital is committed to providing a wide range of inpatient and outpatient training experiences for pharmacy residents. Our flexible 12-month Pharmacy Residency Program offers required and elective rotations with activities tailored to meet the needs and interests of each resident. We use the Epic information system to facilitate pharmaceutical care throughout the hospital and our ambulatory clinics.
The Froedtert Health Community Memorial Hospital Pharmacy Residency Program is the first step in your path to a rewarding future.
The 12-month PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program offers comprehensive training in a variety of clinical areas.
If you are interested in using your skills, growing, learning and being part of an exceptional pharmacy team, we invite you to apply to our pharmacy residency program.
Register in PhORCAS and National Matching Service Inc (NMS).
- Apply to the Froedtert Health Community Memorial Hospital residency program through PhORCAS.
Froedtert Health Community Memorial Hospital PGY1 Pharmacy Match Code 206813
- Complete the required sections within PhORCAS
- Applicant information
- Extracurricular and professional activities
- National matching service code
- Upload/submit the required materials within PhORCAS
- Curriculum vitae
- Three references
- Letter of intent
- Pharmacy school transcript
- Upload the required program application to PhORCAS under supplemental materials.
- Upload three projects you have completed (case & topic presentation, new drug evaluation, newsletter article, etc) to PhORCAS under supplemental materials.
All application materials must be submitted electronically by Jan. 4, 2013.
Invitations to interview will be sent by mid-January 2013. An on-site interview is required for consideration. Interviews generally take place on Mondays starting in late January through early March. Unfortunately, it is not possible to interview all applicants.
Residency program rankings must be submitted by March 8, 2013.