Patient Support Services
All patient support services are provided free of charge and confidentially to our valued patients and families in the community, as well as to our inpatients, by experienced social worker staff. For more information on these services, contact Patient Support Services at 262 -257-3379.
Services provided by Patient Support include:
- Offering emotional support to persons coping with chronic and acute illnesses.
- Helping you learn about resources available in your community.
- Helping with financial concerns related to medical care.
- Assessing and counseling you about emotional and mental health concerns such as alcohol and drug issues, depression, domestic violence and abuse.
- Educating and helping you to complete advance directives.
- Providing you with information about appropriate support groups.
- Determining the need for in-home service, including: home nursing care, homemaking services, hospice care and meals-on-wheels.
- Helping you with alternative living arrangements including: assisted living, group homes, inpatient hospice, nursing homes for long-term care, nursing homes for short-term care, inpatient rehabilitation units and respite facilities.
- Helping with transportation services.
- Obtaining necessary home medical equipment.