Radiology & Medical Imaging
The Medical Imaging Department of Community Memorial Hospital is committed to the needs of its customers through listening and responding to their needs in an innovative, timely manner.
The department strives to provide competent, caring, state-of-the-art service to its customers.
Scope of Services
- ACR Accredited Mammography
- Diagnostic and screening
- Routine and limited vascular exams
- Nuclear Medicine
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic
- All routine exams
- Calcium Scoring
- Interventional Angiography
- ACR Accredited MRI
- 1.0 Tesla Magnet
- Stereotactic Core Breast Biopsy
- Diagnostic X-ray Procedures
A signed written order from the physician is required for all Medical Imaging procedures.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is a safe way to make an image of your body because it does not use radiation. Instead, it uses a strong magnetic field supplied by a magnet and radiowave. No known biological hazards are associated with MRI.
Patients undergoing an MRI at Community Memorial should report to the Outpatient Care Center.
- All radiologic technologists are registered by the ARRT, American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- All sonographers are registered by the ARDMS: American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers.
- All nuclear medicine technologists are certified by the Nuclear Medicine Technology Board.
- Registered Nurses have ACLS, Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification.
- All radiologists are board certified.