Achievements and Quality
For more than 40 years, Community Memorial has made a never-ending commitment to providing the highest quality healthcare to our patients in a safe, comfortable environment. Take a moment to review some of our credentials.
CheckPoint provides reliable data on five error prevention goals and ten interventions that medical experts agree should be taken to treat heart attacks, heart failure and pneumonia. Community Memorial Hospital is committed to sharing information about the quality and safety of the health care services we deliver to our community.
Community Memorial Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
The Joint Commission evaluates and accredits more than 15,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States. An independent, not-for-profit organization, the Joint Commission is the nation's predominant standards-setting and accrediting body in health care.
Since 1951, the Joint Commission has maintained state-of-the-art standards that focus on improving the quality and safety of care provided by health care organizations. The Joint Commission's comprehensive accreditation process evaluates an organization's compliance with these standards and other accreditation requirements. Community Memorial Hospital has earned the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval™
Other Hospital Accreditations
Other hospital accreditations include:
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Association for Respiratory Care
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- American College of Radiology (Cancer Care Center)
- American College of Surgeons (Cancer Care Center)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
CLIA ID 52D1004125 — view certificate
CLIA ID 52D0388471 — view certificate
- College of American Pathologists (Laboratory) — view certificate
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities [CARF] (Inpatient Rehabilitation and Worker Assessment & Rehabilitation Center)
- International Association for Continuing Education and Training (Education Services
- Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories
- Wisconsin Department of Health and Social Services