Our team of professionals include occupational therapists, physical therapists, and physical therapy assistants. From your very first visit, we will help you determine your rehabilitation goals, and then devise a personalized treatment plan just for you. As a team, our goal is to return you to realistic levels of function and the activities you enjoy.
Rehabilitation Services for Issues and Injuries
- Injury assessments
- Therapy for surgical or nonsurgical fractures
- Back and neck strains/sprains
- Spine conditions
- Shoulder/rotator cuff injuries
- Knee injuries: ACL, arthroscopy and total knee replacement
- Hand injuries
- Sports injuries: joint sprains, muscle strains, or repetitive trauma to ankles, knees, elbows, shoulders, wrist or hands
- Bladder and pelvic health
- Work-related injuries
Our team works closely with your primary care physician and surgeon to ensure you progress safely and quickly. Our goal is to provide you with excellent customer service throughout your rehabilitation experience.
We offer rehabilitation services at multiple convenient locations throughout Washington and Waukesha counties.