Vision, Mission and Values
Froedtert Health is a regional health care organization made up of Froedtert Hospital, Milwaukee; Community Memorial Hospital, Menomonee Falls; St. Joseph’s Hospital, West Bend; and Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin primary and specialty care clinics. Joining the capabilities of an academic medical center affiliated with the Medical College, two community hospitals, and more than 30 community-based clinics, Froedtert Health delivers highly coordinated, cost-effective health care to residents of southeastern Wisconsin and beyond. In fiscal 2012, combined adult patient admissions for the three hospitals were nearly 40,000.
Froedtert Health Vision
Froedtert Health will be the region's premier health system by demonstrating superior value through an academic-community partnership and aligning health care delivery across the region.
Froedtert Health Mission
Froedtert Health, in partnership with the Medical College of Wisconsin, advances the health of the communities we serve through exceptional care enhanced by innovation and discovery.
Froedtert Health Values
- Partnership: partnering with patients, families and other organizations; collaborating with co-workers and colleagues
- Responsiveness: meeting the needs of the community in prevention, wellness and providing integrated care for all ages
- Integrity: using resources wisely; building trust
- Dignity and Respect: creating an inclusive and compassionate environment for all people
- Excellence: demonstrating excellence in all we do